Tuesday, February 28, 2012

52 Days.

I can not believe that in 52 days I will be finished my program and into the "real world". Sometimes it feels like this 8 month program will never end, but mostly it just feels like this school year has flow by.

This week I'm on reading break. I'll admit, it's slightly less excitement packed than previous breaks spent roadtripping to Florida, riding an Elephant through the jungles of Thailand, or exploring Korean Cities and islands. However, it is nice to relax, stay in my PJ's til 2pm, read, catch up with old friends, hang out with my family, and spend time with a special guy. (Not to mention having time to do time-wasting things I never have time to do such as give my blog a make-over). I also have a bit of time to prepare for my next placement!

I'm SUPER excited to be spending my next 6 weeks in a Montessori preschool classroom. I think it will be very different than my last placement, and I'm sure the time will just fly by.

And after my 52 days are over, new adventures begin. Moving home, Finding a job, and getting used to life NOT being a student. It'll be an adventure, that's for sure.

And so I'll leave you with one of my current musical addictions. Fun - Some Nights.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

The face lift looks good! You are much more savvy at blog design than I am. I am a little chicken to try new things.

Unknown said...

wish i was going to that concert!! miss ya!

jeremy said...

Both of us have the same interest. We will get along good.

healthcare consulting firm

Unknown said...

Now Thats a Perfect Use of Blog,
Good You are using all the Widths

http://freeebooks110.blogspot.in/