Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September, Again.

Most people dread September. This just seems to be a fact. But I'll be honest; I love September. Hot coffee, warm sweaters, cool run in the country, and OH the riding boot fashion combos!! What's not to love? To me, September has also always been sort of a "Fresh start". Kids return to school, I get a fresh set of giggling 3 year olds, and the trees prepare to shed their old tired leaves. This September, this seems to be particularly true for me. If you know me well, then you know that this was an especially difficult summer for me. Sure, I had some amazing moments, but there was also a LOT of pain.
So this September, I'm looking forward in anticipation for the things and people God is bringing into my life. I'm leaning on him, I'm trusting, and I'm holding on in hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing! He IS our only hope. Keep trusting and take care.
RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com