Sunday, January 12, 2014

25 before 26.

I'll be honest. I love having a birthday at the beginning of July.

First of all, birthdays in the summer are awesome. You have the sun, the beach, the cottage, it's great. But also, it means that January is my "half-way" point each year.

Shortly before I turned 25, I decided to make a list of things I wanted to do while I was 25. I started it, but then took a bit of a hiatus. This week I re-visited my list, added a few things, and turned it into a "25 before 26" list. So here you have it. I have just under 6 months to cross a few more things off this list :)

1) Move out on my own.
2) Take a trip on an airplane. 
3) Roadtrip!!
4) Leave the country (even for a short time). 
5) Make a budget - and stick to it.
6) Exercise more and eat healthier. 
7) Get a tattoo.
8) Get better at doing my daily devotions. 
9) Take a course. 
10) Get my very own pet.
11) Run a half-marathon.
12) GIVE more.
13) Make a snow fort.
14) Find the BEST cup of coffee in Toronto.
15) Go to a concert. 
16) Go Paddle-boarding.
17) Get a new job.
18) Go snowmobiling.
19) Go to the drive-in movies.
20) Go skating.
21) Go fishing.
22) Sleep outside.
23) Watch a live sports event (preferably professional). 
24) Have a picnic.
25) Be a better friend, sister, aunt and daughter (be intentional).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that painting upper left on your blog! <3 i noticed that your astrological sign is cancer, like i am! :D i'm turning 25 on july too, and i have a sort of quartelife crisis about things i must do when i am still young ! :D sorry about my english, it is quite Finglish xD

Unknown said...

I love that painting upper left on your blog! <3 i noticed that your astrological sign is cancer, like i am! :D i'm turning 25 on july too, and i have a sort of quartelife crisis about things i must do when i am still young ! :D sorry about my english, it is quite Finglish xD